Now in its third year, AIX: Gas focuses on bringing upstream and LNG players together with power sector and downstream developers and investors for a frank discussion of project opportunities and investment issues affecting all stakeholders across the gas sector.
The 2017 agenda will focus on:
• Gas-fired IPPs – identifying sources of investment and understanding instruments that can catalyse private investment.
• Domestic production vs LNG imports
• Who has the most credible LNG export plans
• Investing in the upstream
• Markets attracting investor interest, including Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ghana, Mozambique, Morocco, South Africa and Tanzania
• Developing gas distribution networks
• Petrochemicals and industrial demand
• Pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices – matching new investors to projects
• Investment strategies and opportunities along the gas value chain